Back in London

After spending three days walking the same streets Shakespeare walked in Stratford on Avon, I am back in London. Actually, Shakespeare traveled between Stratford and London quite often -- but he did so on foot! The trip took him four days one way.

Ms. Reimer has arrived and brought with her a whole host of card readers and cords, so I should be able to upload more photos soon.

One quick aside -- this evening was the European Premeire of The Dark Knight here in London. Ms. Reimer and I saw the premeire red carpet, signs, and special effects in Leicester Square! No, we didn't get any glimpses of Christian Bale. Darn!

I have lots and lots to share about Shakespeare and have begun work on several documents and powerpoints. I can't believe all I'm learning! I'll post more detailed information as I have time to sit and write. I'm constantly on the go so have little time to just type it all out. I have lots of notes, though!

I'd love to add more tonight, but I need rest. The days are just packed!

1 comment:

Mrs. Nosbusch said...

Sounds like a great time! Enjoy!

Pam