Home

After a very stressful and trying two days, I am back in Milwaukee. My flight from London to Toronto was delayed so I missed my connection to Chicago. As a result, I had to spend the night in Toronto. While the airline provided me a hotel room, I was up for almost 24 hours straight, didn't get to the hotel until about 11:30 p.m., and then had to be up by 3:45 a.m. so I could make the first shuttle of the morning to get me back to the airport in time for my early flight home.

This week I have tons of notes to go through, lots of video to check out, and tons of pictures to post. I will continue to add to this blog -- I hope you will continue to visit it!

Many thanks for everyone's well-wishes. I'm glad to be home!

Click here for all the photos I took on this trip! :)

2 comments:

Taft - AMERICANHISTORY RULES! said...

Great trip, LB! I can't wait to see all the pics and video. We should make sure to present this to the 8th graders!

Rose Feather said...

Oh my goodness! Mrs. Barth, this trip sounded so cool! I am incredibly jealous, especially because I am in the middle of a play that talks a lot about Shakespeare. It made me laugh when you mentioned a first folio, because it is such a big deal in this play. Getting to hear about all of this really makes me want to take 8th grade English again. Your Midsummer unit will be so good!
-Julia