Shakespeare Links

If you would like to check out the places I'll be exploring on my trip, visit these links:

Shakespeare's Globe Theatre
The Royal Shakespeare Company
Open Air Theatre Regent's Park
British Library

Stratford-upon-Avon -- Stratford is the birthplace and resting place of Shakespeare.
Shakespearience -- Shakespearience is an innovative, interactive, multimedia educational exhibit in Stratford-upon-Avon.
Shakespeare's London -- This website is from PBS's "In Search of Shakespeare."
Shakespeare's London Walk -- This walk is a tour of some of the most important sites in London related to Shakespeare's life and times.

The Cavendish School in Eastbourne -- I completed my student teaching at Cavendish in 1997. I will be returning to this remarkable school to talk with Bob Murdoch, one of the best teachers I've ever had the pleasure to work with, about Shakespeare pedagogy and curriculum.

2 comments:

Matt Montagne said...

best wishes for an excellent trip, Laurie. I look forward to keeping up with your progress via your blog.

Have a great time!

Matt

Taft - AMERICANHISTORY RULES! said...

LB -

Rock it across the pond. I'm excited for you, and for our students. I will follow along as much as I can!

Chuck