Shakespeare's London


Today I took a 2.5 hour walking tour of Shakespeare's London, visiting sites important to Shakespeare's life and times in Bankside, an area on the south side of the Thames in the borough of Southwark . The tour was through London Walks -- I wholeheartedly recommend any of their incredible walks! Our guide, Shaughan, was amazing!

Be sure to visit Flickr to look at the photos I took on the walk and to read through the descriptions that recount many of the important things I learned while strolling down streets and alleyways Shakespeare himself would have known well.

Go to the Shakespeare page of my wikispace to listen to audio clips of this walking tour! The clips aren't the best quality--you can hear lots of wind and cars and such in the background--but if nothing else, you can enjoy the tour guide's lovely voice!

Click here to go to the photos on Flickr: MrsB Shakespeare's London Walk.


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

No comments: